Hey, Aaron here..
With the recent passing of my 29 birthday I started thinking back on my life and how much different things were just a few years ago.. With age comes experience and with experience comes wisdom and with wisdom the world takes on a whole new meaning.. I have had high points and low points..But one thing is for sure I never let the passion and fire inside me die!! Looking back here are 29 lessons I have learned over my 29 years.
1. Everyone has something special to offer.
2. Life does not always go your way..But you have to find the positive in EVERY situation
3. Live life with passion!!!
4. Your health is your most prized possession. Exercise and lift weights often! And eat good 80% of the time.
5. Follow your DREAM NO MATTER WHAT!!!
6. Surround yourself with positive people who inspire you to grow as a person.
7. It’s all about MINDSET.
8. I have come to realize that loving yourself is the most important person you can love.
9. You only get one family..So cherish the time you spend with them
10. People come into your life and people go…..Just understand if they leave its ok, there are plenty of people yet to come into your life.
11. Give everything your best effort!! Anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.( My good buddy Rick is always on me about this one)
12. Do things that scare you and our out of your normal comfort zone
13. Finish strong!
14. Hire a mentor.
15. Never stop LEARNING!
16. Stop making excuses…I have learned you get a lot more done in half the time if you stop making excuses.
17. We are where we are in life because of previous decisions we have made.
18. You can have anything and everything in life…After you ask yourself this question..What do I want in life…. Asking myself that question was like an aha moment for me.
19. People will always put you down for dreaming big…That’s ok they just don’t understand.
20. Writing a TO DO list is extremely helpful and also makes your days much more productive.
21. I have learned that women are always right( I had to throw that one in there 🙂
22. Find activities that make you happy and do them often!
23. True wealth in life is giving!
24. Legacy is greater than currency.
25. Do not be crippled by your fears use them as challenges to overcome.
26. Write down goals..I have found that without goals you are less likely to accomplish things.
27. Stop wishing and start DOING!!
28. Be YOU everyday all the time!!
29. Get at least 8 hours of sleep every night your body will thank you for it!!
Hey, Aaron here..