• 1⁄2 cup organic quinoa grains (soaked
overnight in filtered water with 1 tbsp
of fresh lemon juice)
• 1 cup organic coconut milk, raw whole
goat’s milk, or nut milk
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
• 1 star anise
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 tablespoon orange zest (optional)
• Handful of organic blueberries
• Handful of organic raspberries
• 1 tablespoon coconut oil
• Organic raw honey to taste
1. Add milk, vanilla extract, spices, and
orange zest to saucepan. Stir.
2. Add quinoa grains to saucepan. Stir
3. Allow to simmer over medium heat.
Set your timer for 15 minutes.
4. When your timer rings, porridge
should be done. Now add your
coconut oil and berries.
5. If necessary, turn up the heat to
remove any excess liquid,